Article Five - Top Five Reasons to Build a Home in the Comox Valley
Courtenay New Homes, Comox New Homes, New Homes in Comox Valley, Home Design, Comox Valley Construction, Comox Valley General Contractor,
Ranch Style Homes,
Comox, Home Construction, Vancouver Island, British Columbia (BC)
Top Five Reasons to Live in the Comox Valley
The Comox Valley is located on Central Vancouver Island and incorporates the areas of Cumberland, Comox and Courtenay. Read Colwood Homes` top 5 reasons to build your new home in the Comox Valley.
1. Price: Prices of building a new home are significantly lower than new home constructions costs in other Vancouver Island business centers, such as Victoria or Nanaimo, with current development cost charges being about $9000.00 less costly than those in Nanaimo.
2. Quality of Life: The Comox Valley is surrounded by breathtaking ocean views, spectacular mountains, and a variety of lakes and rivers great for fishing and water sports, during the winter - Vancouver Island`s best skiing is moments away on Mt. Washington. Wherever you live in the Comox Valley, You`re not far away from big brand stores in the growing city of Courtenay, or peace and tranquility of Comox.
3. Opportunity: Olympic opportunities present interesting advantages to those living in the Comox Valley region. Mt. Washington has the same elevation, climate and snow conditions as the 2010 Nordic site near Whistler, and is an ideal training facility. Other opportunities abound in this growing region of Vancouver Island, where residential and business development are being leveraged to their maximum potentials.
4. Centralized Access through Multiple Ports: The Comox Valley connects well with all regions of Vancouver Island and the rest of Canada. Westjet flies out of the Comox Valley airport to all major city centers in Canada, and many destinations in the US. As well, Nanaimo is just over an hours drive through stunning scenery, while Vancouver can be accessed by a quick Westjet flight - or a ferry that takes you to the mainland via Powell River
5. Business Advantages: With a local population of 62,326 and an additional 141,000 within a 30 minute commute, there are plenty of customers and available workers. The Comox Valley is also fully diversified economically, with forestry, construction, government, military, agriculture, and tourism acting as economic drivers for the region.
Information on this page courtesy of http://www.investcomoxvalley.com
Consider contracting Colwood Homes to build your new dream home in the Comox Valley. We are an established, experienced new home builder with over 100 new homes in our portfolio. Whether you need a condo, duplex, two story home, rancher or your own dream retirement home, Colwood Homes designs and builds quality homes in the Comox Valley.
Contact Colwood Homes to learn more about building the home of your dreams. Whether in the Comox Valley, Nanaimo Region, or anywhere else on Vancouver Island, we have the experience and expertise to deliver a product that you’ll be proud to call home.
If you are looking for someone to build you a home in Nanaimo, Colwood Home Builders and Contractors can build your ranch style home, or help you with a new residential plan , new home design, or building lot.
Colwood Homes has been a licensed general contractor for over 15 years and we are proud to state that the same work crew has been with us since our humble beginnings.
Back to Article Archive
Back to Nanaimo Home Builders